Ok, so we're sitting on our new awesome couch just waiting. There's a contraction here and there, but it could mean nothing. We're just waiting for our baby to be born. So while I try to figure out what I should procrastinate doing now, I figure that it'd be a good time to do something we've been procrastinating to do for 9 months or so. So welcome to our blog.
When we found out that we were going to have a kid, I thought of it as an opportunity for a new project. Kind of a surprise project, but still a project. The first thing that I wanted to do was document everything. Buy a hard drive and make it Franklin's hard drive of videos, photos, drawings, whatever else that can be made digital. How cool would that be to have your entire life documented for you? To not have some wacky-ass photo album with weird plastic coverings sort of keeping the photos in that may or not be of you as a baby? It could be something that I pass down once they turn 18 or something. Though I'm sure that I would get lazy and tired of doing that, I figure that we can at least create a website that serves the same purpose. I then realized that I invented the blog. So welcome to the first blog ever. So this is where we plan on documenting our adventures in owning this little kid and trying not to screw her up too much. And it's on the internet. That's what a blogs is.
I hope the people that do read this are entertained and enjoy watching our little girl grow up.
Enjoy.
Greg and Danielle
AKA Greggors and Preggers
AKA Grego and Preggo
0 comments:
Post a Comment